1) X and Y can do a piece of work in 18 days. Y and Z together can do it in 24 days. if X is 2 times as good a work guy as Z, find in what time Y alone can do it.
2) X,Y,Z together can complete a work in 24 days, X and Z together can do 2 times as much as Y does. Also, X and Y can do 3 times as much as Z does. Find the time taken by each one to complete the work.
3) X does half as much work as Y in (1/3)rd of the time. If together they take 20 days to finish a job, how much days shall Y take to do it?
4) X,Y and Z together can earn money Rs.270 per day while X and Z together earn money Rs.115 and Y and Z together can earn money Rs.167. What is the daily earnings of Z?
5) If 6 guys or 12 girls can do a piece of work in 21 days. Then in how many days 5 guys and 8 girls will do the same work?
6) 6 guys and 4 girls can complete a work in 15 days, while 3 guys and 5 girls complete it in 10 days. Then 15 girls are working alone will complete it in.
7) 1 old man or 2 girls or 3 boys can complete a work in 88 days. 1 old man, 1 girl and 1 boy together will do it in
8) X can do a piece of work in 5 hours, Y in 9 hours and Z in 15 hours. if Z could work with them for 1 hour only, the time taken by X and Y together to complete the work is.
9) A particular number of guys finished a piece of work in 80 days. If there were 10 guys more, that could be completed in 10 days less. How many guys were exactly there?
10) If 8 boys or 16 girls will complete a piece of work in 25 days. In how many days will take 10 boys and 20 girls to complete it?