Problems on Numbers with Answers – This is a collection of problems on numbers. This will be helpful for students who are preparing for their placements, bank exams. Find out more on our aptitude download section & quantitative online test area.
APTITUDE QUESTIONS :
1) The difference between a number and four-fifth of the number is 75. What is the number?
2) The sum of three consecutive odd numbers is 306. Find out the smallest number?
3) If a number is decreased by 5 and divided by 10, the result is 15. What could be the result if 5 is subtracted from the number and then it is divided by 5?
4) If the sum of number and square is 182. Find out the number?
5) 264^102+264^103. From this sequence find out the digit in the unit place?
6) Twenty six times a positive integer is less than its square by 56. What is the integer?
7) One-fifth of a number is equal to 3/8 of another number. If 17 is added to the first number, it becomes four times of the second number. What is the second number?
8) The product of two numbers is 152 and the sum of these two numbers is 38. What is the smaller of these two numbers?
9) Three times the first of three consecutive odd integers is 3 more than twice the third. What is the value of the third integer?
10) The sum of three consecutive odd numbers is 30 more than the first of these numbers. What is the last number?