This is a collection of aptitude problems on Percentage with answers. This will be useful for all types of competitive exams and also for placements. For preparing aptitude exams, please refer our aptitude download section and also aptitude online test section.
APTITUDE QUESTIONS :
1) 48% of 480 + 25% of 250 – x=200
2) 0.001 is what percent of 0.01?
3) Rs. 2 is to take printout of a sheet of paper. However 3% discount is allowed on all printouts done after first 2000 sheets. How much will it cost to take printouts of 8000 sheets of paper?
4) Sanjay buys toys for Rs.7500. He gets a discount of 5% on it. After getting the rebate he pays sales tax at 10%. Find the amount he will have to pay for the toys?
5) Two-fifth of one-third of three-seventh of number is 25. What is 60% of that number?
6) If the salary of x is 25% less than the salary of y and y receives 25% more than 150. Then what is the value of x?
7) If 35% of A’s salary is subtracted from B’s salary, the salary of B gets reduces to its five-sixth. What is the ratio of A’s salary to the B’s network?
8) In an entrance examination held in City A, 5% of candidates got selected from the total appeared candidates. City B had an equal number of candidates appeared and 8% candidates got selected with 90 more candidates got selected than A. What was the number of candidates appeared from each city?
9) The price of a house is Rs. 4,25,000. It was insured to 85% of its price. The house was damaged completely due to accident and the insurance company paid 90% of the insurance. What was the difference between the price of the house and the amount received?
10) A kid had certain amount of chocolates. The kid ate 30% of the chocolates but still had 420 chocolates. What is the number of sweets the kid originally had?