Here you can find out the “Percentage aptitude questions with answers“. Individual Answers of these sample aptitude questions are given at the bottom of this page. If you want to download this “Percentage Problems”, please search in our Aptitude download section. It will help all kind of students and professionals for their competitive exams/job interviews.
APTITUDE QUESTIONS :
- PART 1 – Percentage Q & A’s
11) Ramu and Suresh was paid a total of Rs. 450 per week. If Ramu is paid 130 percent of the sum paid to Suresh then what is the salary of Suresh per week?
12) A student scores 90%, 80%, 70% marks in a test paper of 100, 150, 200 respectively as maximum marks. What is the total percentage?
13) In a company 20% of the employers are below 5 years of experience. The number of employees above 5 years of experience is 2/3 of the number of employers of 5 years of experience which is 48. How many number of employees are there in the company?
14) If A=x% of y and B=y% of x then which of the following is true?
A) A is equal to B
B) A is greater than B
C) B is greater than A
D) Cannot be determined
15) Sanjay spends 40% of his salary on food, 30% on house rent, 20% on entertainment and 10% on conveyance. If his savings at the end of a month are Rs. 1500, then what is Sanjay’s monthly salary?
16) Ragav spends Rs. 45,000 in buying equipments, Rs. 50,000 as rent and he had 20% of the total amount as cash with him. What was the total amount?
17) A gave 30% of the amount he had to B. B in turn gave two-third of what he received from A to C. After paying Rs. 300 to the cab driver out of the amount he got from B, C now had Rs. 700 left with him. How much amount did A have?
18) 605 pencils were distributed equally among students of a class in such a way that the number of pencils received by each child is 20% of the total number of children. How many pencils did each child receive?
19) In an examination, there are three papers and a candidate has to get 40% of the total to pass. In one paper he gets 62 out of 150 and in the second 35 out of 150. How much he get out of 180 in the third paper to qualify for a pass?98
20) The government has conducted a survey and which results 60% of the houses contained two or more people. Of those houses containing only one person 25% were having only a male. What is the percentage of all houses which contain exactly one female and no males?
APTITUDE ANSWERS :