Find out the “Numbers Aptitude Questions with Answers“. Individual Answers of every sample aptitude problem is given at the bottom of this page. If you are an interested to download this “Aptitude Problems on Numbers”, please search in our Aptitude download section. It will help all kind of students and professionals for their competitive exams/job interviews.
NUMBERS APTITUDE QUESTIONS:
PART 1 : Problems on Numbers
11) In a 2 digit numbers, the digit in the unit’s place is 2 times the digit in 10’s place and sum of the digits is equal to 9. What is the number?
12) The difference between a 2 digit numbers & the number getting by place changing the 2 digits is 54. What is the difference between the 2 digits of that particular number?
13) The sum of the digits of a 2 number is 2/5 of the difference between the number and the number obtained by place changing the positions of the particular digits. What is the exact difference between the particular digits of the number?
C) Cannot be determined
D) None of these
15) The difference between 2 numbers is 1356. When the largest number is divided by the smallest one, the quotient is 6 and the remainder is 15. The smaller number is ?
16) If the number getting on position changing the digits of a 2 digit number is 18 more than the original number and the sum of the digits is 6. What is the particular original number?
17) The product of 4 consecutive even numbers is always divisible by?
18) The sum of two positive integers multiplied by the bigger number is 204, and their difference multiplied by the smaller number is 35. What are the numbers?
19) The product of two numbers is 9375 and the quotient, when the larger one is divided by the smaller, is 15. What is the sum of the numbers?