1) What least number must be added to 859622, to get a number exactly divisible by 456?
2) The ratio between two numbers is 4:5 and their sum is 540. The greater of the two numbers is?
3) 1/4 of a number subtracted from 1/3 of the number gives 12. The Number is
4) Three fifth of one fourth of a number is 90. The number is?
5) The sum of two numbers is 60 and their difference is 43 .The difference of there squeare is?
6) The sum of three consecutive even numbers is 36.s The middle one is?
7) Find the divisior if dividend = 27541, quotient = 233 and remainder = 47?
8) A number when divided by 627 leaves a remainder 43. By dividing the same number by 19, the remainder will be?
9) The greatest 5 digit number that is exactly divisible by 100 is?
10) What is the total number of numbers up to 9999?