Students3k provides Aptitude questions and answers on “Time and Work problems”. Improve your aptitude skills here and get high scores in your competitive interviews.
SEE ALSO : Time and Work – PART 1
11) 24 boys will complete a piece of work in 18 days. 2 days after they started the work, 8 more boys joined with them. In how many days will all of them together finish the leftover work?
12) A team of friends planned to finish a construction work in 60 days. Out of them, 5 friends couldn’t come and the job was finished in 80 days. What was the total number of friends in the starting?
13) 18 boys will finish the construction of a wall in 36 days. How many days will 12 boys take to complete the same wall?
14) “X” works 6 hours for 9 days and 5 hours on 10th day. Find X’s earnings at the rate of Rs.60 per hour.
15) Sixteen boys and 12 girls will complete a work in 30 days. 18 girls can complete the same piece of work in 60 days. In how many days can 12 boys and 27 girls complete the same work?
16) If 16 men can search 6(2/3) m tunel in one day. How many men will be needed to search 20 m long tunel?
17) X will do a piece of work in 36 days. Where as X and Y together can do the same work in 24 days. If “Y” has to do the work alone, how many days will take to finish it?
18) 6 boys working 5 hours a day to bind 1500 Note’s in 8 days. At the same amount of binding notes. In what period of time can 4 boys bind 1600 Note’s for working 8 hours a day?
19) 5 girls can do a piece of work in 5 days. 8 boys can finish it in 4 days. In how many days will 8 boys and 10 girls finish it?
20) 14 girls take 16 days to finish a work. 8 girls started working and after 12 days, 8 more than joined together with them. How many days will they take to finish the leftmore work?