In this section you can find out the “Average Problems with answers“. Answers of these Aptitude questions are given at the bottom of this page. If you want to download this “Average Problems”, please search in our Aptitude download section.
APTITUDE QUESTIONS :
1) The average of runs of a cricket player of 20 innings was 45. How many runs must he make in his next innings so as to increase his average of runs by 6?
2) The run rate of first 20 overs of cricket game the run rate was 5.3. What should be the run rate in the remaining 30 overs to reach the target of 322?
3) The arithmetic mean of 45 numbers is 15. If each number is increased by 4 what is the men of new numbers?
4) The average marks of a student for first four semesters were 40. The average of the second, third, fourth and fifth semester was 54. If the ratio of first and fifth semester was 5:6, then what is the score on fifth semester?
5) A garment company has 500 men and 300 women. The average wage was Rs. 35.75 per day. If a men got Rs. 3 less than a man then what are their daily wages?
A) Women: 39.62 Men: 36.62
B) Women:40 Men:43
C) Women:95 Men:98
D) Women:63 Men: 66
6) The average salary of all employees in a company is Rs. 9000. The average salary of 5 programmers is Rs. 15000 and the average salary of other employees is Rs. 7500. Find the total number of employees in the company?
7) The average weight of family is 16 kg. The average weight of male members is 16 kg and that of female members is 17 kg. Find the ratio between the number of male and female members.
D) None of these
8) 5 years ago a family of 4 members weighs 17 by average. After having a baby the average age of the family is the same today. Find the weight of the baby.
9) The average of six numbers is X and the average of three of these is Y. If the average of the remaining three is z, then
A) 2x = 2y +3 z
B) 2x = y + z
C) x = 5y + 3z
D) None of these
10) A bank has an average of 400 visitors on Mondays and 140 on other days. The average number of visitors per day in a month of 30 days beginning with a Monday is