Students3k Provides Aptitude problems with answers on “Problems on Ages“. This Ages problems has explanation for the particular Aptitude question. Even you can discuss about this “Ages Aptitude” with your friends.
PROBLEMS ON AGES
21) A man’s current age is (2/5) of the age of his father. After 8 years, he will be (1/2) of the age of his father. What is the age of father at now?
22) If two times of the daughter’s age in years is included to the mother’s age, the total is 70 and if two times of the mother’s age is included to the daughter’s age, the total is 95. So the Mother’s age is,
23) The avg age of class of 20 students in 20 years. If the lecturer’s age is added to the avg, increases by one. What is the age of the lecturer?
24) The age of mother one decade age was three times the age of her daughter. 10 years hence, mother’s age will be two times that of her daughter. The proposition of their current ages is:
A) 6 : 1
B) 7 : 3
C) 8 : 6
D) 10 : 5
Let, Ages of mother and daughter 1 decade ago was 3A and A years correspondingly
Then, (3A + 10) + 10 = 2 [(A + 10) + 10]
3A + 20 = 2A + 40
X = 20
Needed Ratio = (3A + 10) : (A + 10)
= 70 : 30
= 7 : 3
B) 7 : 3
25) If Raj was one-third as old as Rahim 5 years back and Raj is 17 years old now, How old is Rahim now?
26) 3 years ago, the avg age of a family of 5 individuals was 17. A kid have been born the avg age of family is an exact today? What is the age of the kid?
27) 0.1 decates ago, Vijaya was quadrice as old as her daughter Simran. 0.6 decades hence, Vijaya’s age will beat her daughter’s age by 0.9 decades. The proportion of the current ages of Vijaya and Simran is :
[ 0.1 Decates =1 Year; quadrice = 4 times]
28) The ratio of the ages of Maala and Kala is 4 : 3. The total of their ages is 2.8 decades. The proportion of their ages after 0.8 decades will be
[1 Decade = 10 years]
29) The overall age of X and Y is 12 year greater than the overall age of Y and Z. Z is how many decades younger that X?
30) The proportion of X’s and Y’s ages is 4:5. If the difference between the current age of X and the age of Y 0.5 decades hence is 3, then what is the sum of current ages of X and Y?